promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

My husband keeps forgetting to flush the toilet what can i do?

So he leaves for work i say around 5:30am usually. Lately (my job is at night but because of the coronavirus im jot working at the moment) when I wake up in the morning and go in the bathroom i notice my husband forgets to flush the toilet. I dont want to wake up every morning and see a toilet full of piss (and when we were just dating he NEVER did this at his parents house).

I tried confronting him multiple times but he doesnt listen. Now i am just fed up. What can i do to make him flush the damn toilet??

63 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

obviously loves you even more now does not want to make noise and disturb you

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

He's not "forgetting" anything. He's being passive-aggressive because you're nagging him about it. 

Tip: stop nagging. If the rest of your marriage is all right, give up this fight. It's not worth getting so stressed over. Use your foot to flush in the morning--lid down--and stop nagging.  Pick your battles more carefully because this one you've already lost. 

• 2 months ago

ok...I am sure..1 of these gonna work..ok...1..whenever he does that..and he comes back to the house..you just give him the silent treatment,,,or...withhold sex time ...or

if you do his cooking..cook him a little or half cooked food...if you do his laundry ..take longer on doing it...if he is watching Tv..change the channel....I am sure..he will get around..and will think twice...next time he goes to pee without him flushing....good luck

• 2 months ago

I don't like that either, BUT it could be worst. I now ignore it. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Do you love the person??? Sometimes it's better to ride it out. I've been married for 16 yrs and Terry and I are so together it's scary. Love is a wonderful but frightening aspect of a relationship. "Just a tip from your uncle Al".

• 2 months ago

I don't know if you only have 1 bathroom, if not- then have him use the other bathroom. Have a "pissy his" and hers. LOL, my neighbor got tired of her husband leaving pee on the master bathroom's floor, so she told him the other bathroom was his to use and her bathroom was off limits.

Before I get flack from others, it was her home bought and paid for before they met. ✌️

• joe_on_drums
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Calmly explain how this 'GENTLEMANLY" manner will please you, in a soft voice. Usually, pigs don't care about talking about manners, but this calm REQUEST would truly work on me. It shows that it is important to you and not just a different life changing event.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

move out of his house!

• LINDSAY2 months agoReport

Lmao...you are disgusting

• 2 months ago

Take the credit card and go buy one of those which is automatic flushed when you get of it and have it installed.

'

Get a auto flush kit and have it installed

'

https://www.top5reviewed.com/automatic-toilet-flus...

• joe_on_drums
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

No, sorry....he can just flush the damn toilet like a grownup.

• 2 months ago

You need a change of thought.  See it as not wasting water by flushing just for a pee.

• 2 months ago

I would tell you to leave him with a toilet full of piss but he probably wouldn't notice. My wife had the same problem with me but it was because I was concerned that the toilet flushing would wake her up. She assured me that it wouldn't.

• RAMIT2 months agoReport

Your single

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.