promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

Is there is actually good and bad people?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

90% of people are inherently good. We all want the same things and most of us have sympathy and want to help each other. Some of us just find different ways to do that and some of us get a little more scared than others it makes us act in irrational or selfish ways. All it takes is a change in circumstance

There are a few people who are born without empathy and they're only out for themselves. Does that make them evil..? It doesn't, they didn't choose to be the way they were born.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I am of the opinion that people inherently tend toward bad qualities, and it takes discipline, social control, and socialization to become good.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A good person is either someone who adheres to their own morals or the morals of the masses. A bad person is someone who does not. Of course, a 'bad person' is defined by their own perception or the perception of others, according to the measure of goodness chosen by the beholder.

My definition of goodness is likely different from yours, and my values are likely much more so. 

• TayTay
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

According to God we all sin

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Obviously not since the subject "good and bad people" is plural and "is" is singular, albeit not really in that sentence since you weirdly use it twice.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.