promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do you tell your husband that you want to hang out with a male friend alone but Nothing is going to happen?  ?

41 Answers

Relevance
  • SW-6
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The same way you would expect him to tell you that he wants to hang out with a female friend alone but nothing is going to happen.  BE SURE that if you dish it out, you can take the same.  :)

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Famous last words. Nothing is going to happen. There are 1000’s that have said that and guess what? Something happened. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Andrew Smith
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Very true.  But there are also a far larger number where it doesn't.  There are risks in everything but the risk / reward ratio must always be considered.

• 2 months ago

You dont hang out with the opposite sex alone. Dont put yourself in a bad situation

• Emerald Isle
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

What a tiny untrusting world you live in.

• Jane
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have good friends, and some of them happen to be men.Same with my husband, he has some good female friends.We have some mutual friends that we hang out with together, and some that are through work where we haven't spent much time all together. We both feel secure in our relationship so no problem! We trust each other.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

he may be tired of relationship

• 2 months ago

Why would you want to hang out with male friend alone and start problems in your marriage. If all 3 of yall can't hangout then you don't need to do it!!!

• Any friends of my husband are my friends too.   we don't have separate friends,  we are all friends.   

• 2 months ago

Say it any way you want, but it won't save your marriage.  You need to make wise choices. 

• David
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You tell him that you need to talk to him. You both turn off your cell phones. You store your cell phones in another part of the house. You make sure that you are ALL ALONE. Then you sit down (on the couch?) facing each other. Then you look your husband right in the eye, and say....

"Honey, I want a divorce"

• 2 months ago

The fact that you're even asking this means that there are already problems in your marriage.

Can friends of the opposite sex be just that - friends, and friends only? Yes, of course!

But if either you or your partner feel uncomfortable with it, their feelings should come first.

Imagine your husband has a new intern in his office. She's pretty in a girl next door kinda way, she's petite and curvy, she has kind of a cute laugh and she finds your husband's jokes really funny. He assures you that he has no interest in her. He loves you. But he then gets a text from her asking him if he wants to get drinks that weekend, and as he doesn't see a problem with that, he says yes without even asking you.

In that situation, don't lie to me and say you wouldn't feel insecure.

Don't be a dong to your husband. If you want to hang out with this other guy and your husband is sore about it, either make sure your husband is there, or make sure you're doing it in like a group of colleagues or something. If you're questioning "is this wrong or not" then the answer is most likely, yah, it's wrong.

• ...Show all comments
    • AH2 months agoReport

This just gets even better. This has happened before and in the heat of the moment the wife f’ed the heck out of the internet friend. Husband left wife and so did the OM. He got what he wanted, another notch in his belt. 

• 2 months ago

That's a hard one. Do you trust each other?

Does he have a trust issues?

Have you ever gave him a reason not to trust you?

Does your guy friend respect your relationship? 

Does your husband know this guy and does he like him? 

This might hurt him to know you want to spend time with another man other than him. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.