Tim asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 6 months ago

What's a good name for this?

A reserved and hardened man meets a (seemingly) kind hearted woman and falls madly in love after she melts away his cold outer wall. They live together for 10 years happily, or so it seemed. But one day the man finds out that the woman who he thought loved him dearly for years was actually a spy sent to steal secrets from him for years for her boss and never truly loved him at all. Devastated by the truth, the man becomes severely depressed and heartbroken and goes into exile for years. He decides that no matter how hard he tries he can't get over his feelings for her and his depression, so he attempts suicide, but before he's successful, he finds out that the world is facing a threat that only he can solve, he tries to decide whether hell go back or whether he'll just give up and just go back to attempt suicide. He's pretty much given up on humanity at this point.

• Tina

'Gosh, shall I let the entire world end because I'm a bit miffed about a love affair that went wrong? perhaps I should toss a coin?"

• Andrew

I think a good name for your story would be "Carl."

• zeno

The deceitful democrat dame.

• Das

Life in the material world. 

Source(s): Vedabase.com