Chris asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 5 months ago

What's better Islands of Adventure or Unviersal Studios?

Which one has a better harry potter section?

• MS

We really enjoyed both parks - a lot.  If I had to choose, I would pick the Universal Studios side.  We LOVED Diagon Alley with all of the great shops, and the Gringotts ride was fantastic.  That being said, we weren't there when the Hagrid ride was open and that's in Islands of Adventure, along with the original Forbidden Journey ride in the castle, which is also fantastic.  I don't think you can go wrong with either park.

As far as things outside of the Harry Potter section, I think we preferred Universal Studios for that too. 

• Cogito

Unless you do both parks on one of the park-to-park tickets, you can't do the whole 'Harry Potter' experience.  The Hogwarts Express, going from one side to the other, is part of it and missing that would be a real  shame!

I slightly prefer the Diagon Alley area to Hogsmead, but the rides on both sides are brilliant.

When I go, I'll be buying the park-to-park ticket again.  It's well worth the little extra cost.

i would just visit them and see and then you'll know