promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
jared
Lv 4
jared asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

How likely is it that Tom Brady wins the MVP next season ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

It's pretty unlikely that he'll be MVP. He still needs time to develop a chemistry with the team and learn a new offense. There won't be a normal off season this year. He's also another year older.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have to say 5/10 chances it would happen.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They discuss all sports topics. If you are interested to call in their sports radio show which is called, "730 The Game" feel free to call them. Their shows phone number is, 704-332-0173. Their radio show is on Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also they have their afternoon show 3pm ET 6:55pm ET.

Another radio show is called, "Jerry Eaves" radio show. It is Monday to Friday, 12:05pm ET to 12:55pm ET. The phone number to the show is 502-571-1080. I am a fan of 2 sports radio shows.

• 2 months ago

Very unlikely.................

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Highly unlikely.............

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • DEBS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

According to the official odds makers, about 25% lower than they were before he signed with Tampa.

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not very likely because Tom Brady's performance fell off during the 2nd half of this past season. I highly doubt that Brady regains that level of performance at age 43.

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Where he's going, they will surely appreciate him a lot down there. But he will have to perform as usual to win the award, not just by impressing Tampa.

• 2 months ago

only time will tell, you'll just have to wait and see

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.