Esta visa?

Hiya, I plan on travelling to the us, but was wondering if I could travel alone and If the ESTA would still be valid? I’m 17, planning on visiting family but I will be getting the plane alone, are there any rules against a 17 year old flying alone or any problems with my ESTA Visa due to my age? Travelling from UK to US. Thanks.

No problem if you are traveling to visit family.  The only problem would be if you were planning to stay in hotels or hostels since the minimum check-in age is 18. 

All airlines allow passengers age 17 to travel unaccompanied. No permission letter needed.

You should have your parents write a letter authorizing your family in the USA to act on their behalf in the event you need medical treatment.  The letter should be notarized and needs to specify names & contact information.

Unless your home medical insurance covers you in the USA you should get travel medical insurance. Your airline will sell it. 

No one is travelling at the present time, wait until the corona virus is over.