Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

Why don't we just let COVID-19 cull 3 percent of the world's population and move on with our lives?

I'm down with that. knocking out internet trolls (conveniently 3% of humanity) is a great idea.

Great idea. I suggest that we get all the calloused people (looking at you) out of the way first. Then we can move onto the child molesters.

I assume that you are going to be first in the queue!

• Jim

I'm for it as long as you are one of the 3 %

Immature worthless human 

• ?

I'm 74 y/o....**** you.

• Murzy

It won't stop there until it comes to your neighborhood.

I assume you would be quite happy if you, a loved relation of yours or another loved one of yours is in that 3% 

Would you feel that way if YOU were included in that 3%?  That's a really difficult question to answer honestly.

I think we should do all that we can to help those that get the virus - but at the same time NOT let the economy collapse.  

If staying home for 2 or 3 weeks will slow this down, and then IF people are still careful - and continue keeping their distance - MAYBE this won't turn out as bad as it sounds.

• 2 months agoReport

exactly !! agree 100%

While this question comes off as very rude and tacky, and while it can be worded much better, I do get the premises behind it, and it is a very valid question that you have asked.

The problem is we are letting fear and the media dictate things, and when people act on fear, we make the worst decisions! This is the case here, one person said something and everyone fearfully bought into this whole pademic thing, and I for one don't agree with it.

If you watch how South Korea has handled it, they went on business as usual, and guess what happened? The virus outbreak there died real quick! A lot of scientists have said that the fastest way to kill CO-VID 19 is for people to build up immunity to it, and the ONLY way to do so is through social interaction. Sure there will be people that die, but in reality it would be no different than the common cold or flu! 

My concern here is by everything shutting down, this will create far more long lasting problems than the actual virus itself.

• SH2 months agoReport

No. South Korea DID NOT go on with business as usual. They had a lockdown. Ask an actual Korean. And NO scientists have not said that AT ALL. And no, this virus is different from the common cold and flu. Check your facts.