promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 2 months ago

Anyone else kinda enjoying this whole quarantine thing?

It's exciting to be in the middle of a paramedic. And it's beautiful to see emptier streets. And wonderful to know there are empty skies and emptier oceans. What it's doing for the environment is amazing..

It's incredible what kind of an impact we have on this planet, and the clean up from just a few weeks of quarantine really goes to show what a difference the world is without us!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Just drop a MOAB on every major city and the world will be a better place.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

I'm loving the quarantine. I really don't care for people, and I actually avoided them like the plague before the actual plague. I'm working from home now, and I have noticed that on the weekly video conference and from co-workers phone calls that they are getting a little crabby. However, I'm living my best life.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

stop trolling. It's deranged and mentally ill to even write this as a joke.

• 2 months ago

If the green new deal passes, this will be permanent for decades to come.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Many of those photos you saw are... somewhat disingenuous. The dolphins in the canals in Venice were from an island in the Mediterranean that frequently experiences that. The blue water is just a result of no sediment being churned up. There’s a good deal of BS out there right now, on many fronts.

• Desire
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You are a sick puppy! So you are in the middle of a paramedic while the rest of us are dealing with a pandemic.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.