Poll: Is your city on lockdown?

Mine is. 

• SW-6

Yes and it makes it that much scarier when I venture out to the store.  Went to get groceries today and the streets were empty, no traffic and the few people that were at the store all had masks on.  I want this thing to be beat asap. I miss all the hustle and bustle, smiling, etc. that was the normal before this virus.  Be safe :)

my state is on lockdown 

Yes it is, isn't everybody's by now?

• Nobody

My entire state is on Stay at Home orders, which means I can still go to the store, get gas or go outside for exercise. I wouldn't stay inside all day even if we were under quarantine.

Yes it is already.

Only after dark for some odd reason

Yes it is, still allowed out for essentials though

I wouldn’t say the area I live in is really on lockdown because to me lockdown would mean people petroling the streets and asking where you are going. That’s what they are doing in Italy. Where I live all non essential businesses are closed while restaurants are only doing takeout. Our governor issued a stay at home order but I believe everyone is doing that. 

• Everything but essential businesses and restuarants offering Take-Out has closed. 

You can still go out, but encouraged to only do if out of absolute necessity. 

Half the town is mad now because beach accesses are closed.

• Bee V3

Last update I heard was that people aren't allowed out of their houses. But I don't think that's true? I mean I think people still go outside. I just ordered food for delivery yesterday.