Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

My boyfriend doesn’t want to do the things that get me off, ex; finger me because the “wetness grosses him out”? ?

I thought this was a bit wild but I would never make him do something he didn’t want to do, so I just roll with it. He’s perfect in every other way, and while sex is not an essential, it makes me sad he gets to be satisfied every single time. He’s doesn’t last more than a few minutes, I’m starting to get tired of it and not wanting sex at all. Has this become a problem that will only get bigger? 

I think sex is very important in a relationship because it allows you to show affection on another level as well as please one another. Ofcourse you don't want to force him to do anything that would just be worst but I see how it can become a problem for you guys in the future. Let him know how you really feel, maybe he will compromise a bit..?

1. Withhold sex until he satisfies your needs first...

2. Make him go down on you until his face looks like a glazed donut.

Only thing that would put me off fingering is if you have a fishy fanny

• Jane

I'm wondering if he might be very lacking in experience? Or perhaps there is something in his upbringing that perhaps makes him think that enjoyable, playful sex is like a 'bad' thing, as he doesn't ask you to do anything playful with him either, and seems to want to 'get it over with' as quickly as possible. I can imagine he is not very open to discussing anything to do with sex, so you would have to work around him carefully eg. giving him a shoulder massage to start with and gradually moving on....There are endless articles online about turning a man on, but tbh I think your bf may need a very subtle approach as he seems to associate anything sexual with yuckiness, so I think he is quite complex psychologically.In the end, your relationship will suffer if he carries on making you feel that your natural desires and body are gross, so I guess at some point you may have a difficult choice to make as this will affect the way you feel about yourself as a woman in general, which is not a good loving relationship.

There are plenty who would Love to...don't do like me and waste too much time in a non-compatible relationship. Move on and find someone more compatible.

Hey, someone, I can understand finally. This here is the reason I don't masturbate. I'm a germaphobe, I hate sticky hands

I would not say no!

sex is in it's basic description exchange of body fluids and enjoying it (dreaming of it) 

he is not enjoying sex, if he does not get extremely please at the volume of your vag slime....  (makes my mouth water thinking of it)..  he is forcing him self and has no desire to improve so he will not 

do both of you a favor move on ,,, you will become bitter and he will become more resistant as you try to teach him. 

if he is shy force him to eat you ,, if he is grossed out,... end it 

I forced my wife to suck me, and she loves that,, her favorite part of sex... yet for 20 years she all but rejected the idea.... I was on the edge of suicide.. and I do not want you there. waiting 20 years for things to be better is no way to live. and mine is still not as I wish ,,, while never too old to find new women ,, I am too old to earn money again.. it is sad 30 year gone of pleasure we could have had 

get out now  

• Jennifer2 months agoReport

You can’t just force people to do sex acts you weirdo 

He should make pleasuring you his priority I either go down on my partner to orgasm before I even go in her, if she wants it inside her first then I make her come after, either way she orgasms every time without fail I love getting her really wet and licking all her juices up, dont see how any man can be grossed out by his woman juices 

• sex2 months agoReport

I tell my sons to use women for their pleasure and then move on when they are bored. 

• kristy

Get rid of him already

• sex2 months agoReport

If it wasn’t for girls like her, men would never get laid.  Do what your boyfriend wants.