promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Has anyone else noticed a pattern about those sickened with the covid-19 virus?

According to what I have viewed in the media . Primarily this virus has sickened and ended the lives of African American people.

Are you noticing this as well?

Are there statistics which will show the nationalities /racial origins of those who have died from this?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Bobo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

How many Italians are of African heritage?  Your question reeks of racism that is unfounded and the source of more problems that don't exist.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

It affects people who are not as healthy overall compared to ones that are. Race has nothing to do with it. 

• 2 months ago

I have not seen any statistics to attest to that. However, there is a report that younger people are sicker from it in the south, and one of the reasons given is that poor people in the south (disproportionately African American) have less access to health care and poorer health. Several southern states turned down the medicaid expansion money, which has made the problem worse. Many hospitals in rural regions had to close. Is that what you meant? That southern states run by Republican governors who ignored the virus, and didn't fund healhcare are doing worse? 

• 2 months ago

I can't tell if serious or not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Liz
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No. What you're saying isn't true. Get the real facts before you post such rubbish.

• Logan
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Are you seriously suggesting that the virus is racist? Or, perhaps, some kind of government attack targeted at certain DNA strains? Maybe in America that's all they're reporting locally but widen your sources a bit perhaps and get an accurate vision of the world right now.

• Gypsyfish
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

No one is reporting that.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont think that has anything to do with it, it just happens

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, it was playing he!! with Chinese people . 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are full of sh*t.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.