promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 months ago

Florida quarantine question?

It says on the Southwest website “ Anyone traveling from New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut to any of our Florida destinations will be required to self-quarantine upon arrival for up to 14 days. This is effective starting March 24 until further notification is received from the Governor of Florida's website.“ when do you think, in your opinion, that this order will be lifted? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • DEBS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

As soon as NY, NJ, and Conn get control of their outbreak. The fact that people choosing to travel shows that they don't understand how to do that. If not for that thing called the Constitution, I'm sure governors would be banning people from those states traveling to theirs.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

When the incidence rates in the Northeast drop significantly. It could be a few months.It's irresponsible to be traveling from those areas and further spreading the virus now.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Never. We'll all be dead in 4 weeks

• MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No time real soon - this isn't getting better in the near future.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No one can possibly have any idea. Could be a couple of weeks, could be six months. I wouldn't even want to guess

• 2 months ago

September? How are any of us to know? NO FEDERAL LEADERSHIP so localities have flat out been told they are on their own. There are going to be piles of bodies before this is over. BTW - We live 100 miles north of NYC - cancelled all travel, and are not leaving the house. At all. (Sorry for previous typo - did that on phone . . . with wine . . )

• 2 months ago

For a very long time. New York is the epicenter of the pandemic right now. No one wants people from that area bringing more coronavirus to their states. STAY HOME like you've been told to do!

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Months. I'm not sure why New York is reliving Italy's experience but that's what they are doing. I'm in California and our shelter in place is "until further notice". The other day the Governor said he hopes around 12 weeks. New York's dark days have only just begun.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.