Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 4 months ago

When will the USA win the world cup?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

The team is slowly improving. The current team are much better than the USA team before 1994 world cup. They need to establish themself to be among the elite team in football. Only time will decide when they can win the world cup.

• Woody
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

The hosts tend to do well in world cups so when they co host it in 2026 they will have a chance,Russia did well this last world cup so there is no reason why USA can't go as far, obviously you need some luck like holding off a big team then going for penalties like Russia did against Spain!

Mexico will be good i would say as well but for USA 2026 at the earliest 

• 3 months ago

time...for...a...vape  ^_^

lol

USA could do a 'Greece'  one day,  I have a feeling they'll invest and re-build a side capable of being stubborn and hard to beat, very physically strong and fit and organised.  Not realy flair packed, but just effective.

Sad thing is, if they DID win the WC - would the nation celebrate it properly or would they be too busy watching Nascar, NBA, etc lol ?

btw folks - We are Liverpool and we are the Champions of England :-D

• 4 months ago

They have a talent gap right now.  If the younger, mainly European based, players continue to develop and stay healthy and new talent emerges, then they have a chance to do well in 2026.  More likely we're talking 2030 as the best case though.

Of course, with the format changing we'll have to wait and see what that means.  Less chance for error and more chance for luck in the early rounds for sure.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Start treating football/soccer with the same importance as basketball, track and field, NFL etc, only then they might have a chance.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

The Women's team has won it, but I can't see the men's team winning it in the near future. Some countries that are far better than the USA such as Portugal, Holland or Belgium have never won it.

• 4 months ago

when they host in 2026

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.