Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 week ago

Would this not be a perfect way to Make God show that he does exist...and also force him to come back?

Right now their is a Building on this Earth that is the #1 place he sees as the most Important of all and that is the Holy Temple in Jerusalem. That one Building is considered his Bride in the bible and he has said that he would rebuild it in days if it was Destroyed O_o right there is how you get proof....Destroy his temple and we will see if he does exist...but a word of warning in doing so Humanity will be Declaring War on God. I know some people are going to disagree but the Atheists would Love it that is till they realized they had pissed off something that can erase the world with a single Thought lol.

• 1 week ago

If those occupying the building are not righteous, then the building is worthless to God.

• 1 week ago

"Force" God??  You're funny.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Mack
    1 week ago

One doesn't "make" the all powerful or the imaginary do anything.

• 1 week ago

He doesn’t have to prove anything he is our creator and we are dust to him

• 1 week ago

2 Timothy says there will be godliness in later years but I know Jesus Christ is Lord I've seen the power of the coming age Proverbs 8:26,27 God put my science ideas in the bible without me knowing and stumbling across it 

• Manny
    1 week ago

This is what I don't understand, why does an all powerful all knowing being based his actions solely on the arbitrary things finite humans do on their limited world?

If He can just erase us with one thought, why doesn't he? He already doesn't like us because apparently we're smarter than He'd like us to be. It's not like He could have erased that knowledge from the Forbidden Fruit, or better yet not even make the Tree of Knowledge in the first place.

But no, He runs the world a simpleminded person thinks such a being would, to a T.

Source(s): If this is the case, I'd only have one question for YHWH; why are You so convoluted?
    • Manny
      1 week agoReport

Why does this eternal being require uncritical faith from someone if they wish to join Him in the Kingdom of Heaven? Doesn't he know that the beings He created are naturally skeptical, as we have evolved to know that the better you understand the world, the higher chance you have of survival.