Why do people in low skilled jobs, get treated like ****?

I’m 27 and always get treated like rubbish because I do low skilled jobs. What’s the reasons behind this?

• John

Because there are many people behind you waiting to take your job.

Because those people are douche bags. Low skill jobs keeps companies going.

They are not all treated like rubbish.  When I was a teenager and worked part-time at a no-brainer cashier job, I was not treated like rubbish at all.  I was treated rather well, despite that the managers all fought about having their own personal policies in place when they were managing.  Keeping up with who and what and how was not an easy job in itself.

• Bob

Because as a species we are still not very evolved. Just 1 step further than Neanderthals

Because they are low skilled jobs and any idiot can do them.  And, why haven't you moved up if you are 27?  

I was promoted and given a raise  and full time without asking about 5 months into a min wage part time job. Then again 9 months later I was promoted again and this time got a very big raise. And the raises kept coming.  I was 5 years younger than you.