promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 week ago

COVID 19 is punishment for Male Privilege?

men are almost twice as likely to require a ventilator when severely ill?

Update:

@Nous, you need to get your news from a RELIABLE source like Trump.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Nous
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

REALITY! Men go out to work more than women, tend do do more sport and social gatherings than women! Silly saying it is punishment since you have no idea what the effects are going to be on women and babies! The virus has 40 mutations already since it moved into humans!

• Nous hates women more than he hates Christians. lol How do I know? When it's not hate hate hate hate hate Christianity, it's quoting Bible verses to support hating women. backwards guy.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 week ago

It just means we have infectious personalities! :D

• Dooby
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

Is it my lovely?... did you forget that it is men that do all the things... you know the important ones that keep you in a civilization... you know, the ones that still have employment now in a corona zone.

Have you bothered to look at that gender breakdown?

... btw... where have all the feminists gone? I only ever see the occasional one online now.

... Oooops.

Reality hits hard sometimes, huh?

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

"time and chance come to them all. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 week ago

i dunno but my initial suspicion is that the opposite is true. women are living longer because their bodies are less conditioned to the long-term effects of harsh working environments.

• 1 week ago

Mosquito borne diseases kill 2.7 million people every year.  What is that punishment for?

• baby Ey (MeMe)
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

probably poor governance since it's avoidable by making good moral choices over a period of decades or maybe less.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.