Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

HELP mom masturbating!!?

Hey so this is a bit of a weird question and good knows I don’t feel comfortable asking friends for advice in person and it’s gone be long sorry. Basically I’m 19 and am sharing a bed with my mom temporarily while we move/renovate. Last night I was asleep and I’m pretty sure I felt the bed shaking and heard a noise. It woke me so I looked at my mom and I am almost 100% sure she was masturbating. I gave her a nudge pretending to be asleep and she immediately rolled onto her side away from me. I glanced over but I think she was still doing it?? Now I’m paranoid every time anyone moves (ie her or the dog) I get freaked out it’s happening again. Idk if I’m just entirely imaging things since I was asleep at first (definitely not a dream/nightmare though) or if I’m right but either way I feel disgusting? I don’t really know that to do with myself it just feels so absolutely foul. I would like to say though that besides this she is a great mother and she’s never done anything like this before - I am entirely sure this is not a weird incest thing she is otherwise a normal person. I thought maybe she was doing it in her sleep and didn’t realise? Basically I just feel uncomfortable and want to know if this is valid or if I should get over it? Idk this is probably obvious but I guess I need perspective. Also with the quarantine now I can’t leave and there is absolutely no where else for me to go, I have to keep sharing a bed with her. I don’t it will ever happen again anyway but still

Oh yeah, this is definitely not something you want to talk to your friends about.  Some things can only be trusted to total strangers.

You're not gonna like this, but your mom is just as human as you are.  She has needs just like everyone else, and sometimes privacy is not an option.  She probably woke up in the mood, noticed that you were sleeping soundly, and figured she'd quietly get some relief without waking you up.  She figured wrong.

Hell yes it's awkward, just like that time she walked in on you having a little me-time.  No need to bring it up in conversation, just let it go and move on.  Hopefully she'll go into the bathroom and turn on the water next time.

Just give her a hand and help her, she will roll over and go to sleep them you can have your turn. 

'

You mom has found her kinky side so have fun with her.

I think you are valid for feeling uncomfy and even weirded out by this. I am a mother and whenever I had to share a bed with my kiddo, there was no way I was even possessed or tempted to do such a thing especially with them being so close. That's just all sorts of wrong right there doll. I'd get an air mattress asap and sleep in other area, preferably  in other room if that's possible. Just because in quarantine doesn't mean you have to share same bed or room for that matter. I'd def be giving a quiz brow if that was my ma lol.

I'm sorry, but I can't get the vision of an adult sharing a bed with Mommy who is masturbating, maybe "in her sleep."

And I thought the smooth things short skirt guy was a pervert!

• Alan H

You should not be sharing her bed.

Sleep on the couch or covered in blankets 

Your Mom has her own needs, too

I masturbate too.it feels so good, whats wrong with that?? You know it's normal to masturbate?? 

Stupidest story ever. Obviously you're lying and you need to steer clear of that erotica you've been reading. You've got a mommy fetish and need therapy -- or something a little more productive in your life 🙄

Maybe she hadn't done it lately and she needed a good pop. I get a feeling you must be a guy because most girls do it too and a guy would be much more upset than a girl would be and you mention that incest thing. Yeah she could be shaking the bed a little because sometimes women do tremble some and she would have to be mighty excited for her to do it with you in the bed with her.

• Nobody

Its quite possible she was dreaming and it won't happen again. But if it does happen again, then you should say something. Can you sleep on a couch or lazy boy instead. instead.

• JimTom

Woah thats really bizarre and frankly horrific. Can you not sleep on the couch or floor? personally i wouldnt talk to her about it, id just do my best to forget it. Hopefully she was just itching herself or doing something else. Thats not something you want to remember all your life, or in the next few weeks, it can lead to all kinds of bad thoughts. I think you need to do your best to find somewhere else in the house to sleep, or even rotate your sleep times, sleep when shes not sleeping....something