Could I start a small, introvert friendly, gym in my garage, one with only 3 or 4 paying customers?

Sure. Just make sure the customer's are hot women who don't mind putting out. 

It wouldn't be a problem here, but a lot of homeowners' associations and/or neighborhood deed restrictions don't allow people to run a business out of their homes.  The general rationale behind this is the neighborhood wants to cut down on business traffic, so they don't allow business.  I've heard horror stories about these authorities even cracking down on people like architects and magazine editors that work, at home, on their computer all day.  While it is technically true that they are doing their job out of their home, they don't generate any business traffic, but that's all the HOA need is for you to break one or more of their bylaws, and they'll wrack you with fines or fees.

So anything you do, you really ought to do it on the down-low, maybe a personal club totally word of mouth.  It could also get messy if you are charging your friends a fee to use your exercise equipment, so there's that to consider also.  You'd probably have to think of it more as a co-op, maybe if you have a big empty garage, each member brings some of their stuff and it fills in the gaps in each others' equipment, Bill brings the free weights and a bench press, Jen brings her rowing machine, Doug has an elliptical, and each of the can use all the stuff.  It might make a good club, but I don't see it being a big money-maker.

1 at a time I don’t see why not. This is the future because gyms have a lot of germs 

Not for 14 days.

And you can use that time to create a business plan and get a license.

• John

You don't have enough money to pay me to go there. That's a death wish in today's world.

• Boy

You might be able to, but it is better for you to take your business in a more public location.

• Jack2 months agoReport

I thought the whole idea was to avoid public locations.

Have at it,where will you spend your massive profits?

• Nicey8

Yes, next time when the covid situation is better. Some countries are closing gyms as gyms with users may potentially spread the virus.

You need a large customer base to keep the gym viable. you need a good business plan next time.

All the best.