Heart failure?

I’ve had shortness of breath and a dry cough and chest tightness for 6 weeks now, my oxygen saturation is 96-100%.

They’ve done blood tests for troponin, chest x rays, a catscan to rule out pulmonary embolism, EKGs, d-dimer. Everything has come back normal...they’re suggesting it’s anxiety. I don’t have a dry cough from anxiety and I know the shortness of breath is not anxiety.

When I get mad I get very short of breath and can hear my heartbeat in my ears.

My grand father on my dads side died at a very young age from a massive heart attack.

The primary care won’t see me unless it’s urgent...apparently me not being able to catch my breath isn’t urgent enough.

Anybody have any suggestions? I’m puzzled...very exhausted.

I’m not a smoker, I don’t have asthma. They’ve given me Zithromax, amoxicillin, inhaler, prednisone. None of which has helped.

You are a complete stupid moron arent you. WE know you didn't finish the 6th grade or you would have enough common sense to know you need to see a doctor instead of asking such a uneducated question here in the business and finance section of Yahoo Q&A.

'

AND after posting this almost everyday for a couple weeks you should have already either died or went to a real doctor for a 2nd opinion. 

'

You have posted this around 13 or 14 times. so do it already.

• Sandin2 months agoReport

You sound like a real ********. 

Your body is giving you symptoms to tell you something needs to be fixed. You are not crazy, and this is not in your head. There are too many stories about doctors telling people there is nothing wrong and that they have mental issues just because they can't find an issue. Doctors are not all-knowing. There is much to be learned about the human body. Do what you will, but I strongly recommend seeing a natural healing doctor in your area. They will spend way more time with you than a medical doctor. They also work to fix the root issue instead of treating the symptoms. Not only will they find the root issue, but they will show you how to cure it naturally. I could give you many many reasons on why to see a natural doctor; however, you must decide what is right for you. You already saw four medical doctors. Why not give the natural way a chance? Look up reviews for natural doctors around you. See the information about them. Look at their facebook page if they have one. There are so many lives that have been turned away from the conventional doctors. The internet is full of information. I have seen a natural doctor and will continue on that path. I sincerely hope you find your answer. I know what it is like to have health issues and not know what is going on and feeling hopeless. I hope this helps.

• retired old sarge

are you a licensed professional to give advice to someone to go see a NATURAL HEALING DOCTOR which most are quacks and never had any medical training at all and especially to look for one on face book which is a joke in itself as bad or worse than asking on YAHOO Q&A instead of seeing a real doctor.

....Asthma maybe? 

I don't know who "they" are when you reference the doctors you've seen, but I did not see that you mentioned a specialist.  You may well need a cardiologist, but certainly, any breathing-related issues require a visit to a pulmonologist.  A pulmonologist will test for lung-related diseases, including the common, chronic ones, such as COPD/emphysema.   You should not need a referral; I made my own app't with a pulmonologist.  

I have this exact same thing. I notice that when I think about it it gets worse. My brother told me he had this same thing and when he thought about it it got worse, then he stopped thinking about it and it got better. I notice that the more I think about it the worse it gets.

He told me to do the same. And it works for me too. Sometimes I can't help myself and I worry about it and then it gets worse. But then I try to get a grip again and then it gets better, 

Edit: My one was also consistent. You have to stop tensing and stop worrying about it, Put your mind on something else to distract you, after a while you will notice it has gone much better. At least it's what happened to me. 

• Sandin2 months agoReport

But mine is so consistent that it’s hard to not think about

• Tavy

ANXIETY, you have posted this 13 times in the last few days. Your are Neurotic, You will not accept any answer from the Doctors or anyone else.

You just want an answer stating you are seriously ill, you are perfectly healthy. Now accept that.

The chest tightness and shortness of breath and hearing your heartbeat could be a panic attack. It feels like a heart attack but your heart is fine. Basically, the way it works is that strong negative emotions (getting bad in your case, but getting scared in some others) cause you to get short of breath and makes your heart beat faster or harder. A psychiatrist can prescribe medicine that will make it easier to avoid getting mad so that it doesn't happen as often.

The cough is probably either reflux or allergies or something not important. (If it was Coronavirus, you'd probably either be getting better already or be much worse by now. If it was anything else serious, except reflux, they'd probably have found it by now.)

One experiment to try on your own is to skip breakfast one day and see if you cough more or less that morning. I've found in my own experience that a cough caused by reflux will not be as bad on a morning when I haven't eaten as on a morning when I have eaten. If going without food seems to help, then they can give you reflux medication and see if that helps.

maybe you should see another doctor and get another opinion

• Sandin2 months agoReport

I’ve seen 4 lol

• Steve

Your blood is not likely moving through your body very well. You may have Anemia, though, I dont know if oxygen saturation would rule that out. If you have anger issues Zooloft may help with that.

• Tavy

Nonsense 

So consult another physician.