Can I become a famous singer?

I take singing lessons, I play the guitar and I want to learn piano. I'm only 15 so I have many years to do that.

I'm not saying yes, nor saying it's an impossible dream. Just know that aspiring musicians 

have often had a record deal already by the time they are 15. Have you played in a band?

Performing for friends or maybe even people in your community at parties, weddings, etc?

Yeah of course you can. Just always remember to practice cause there is no limit to how good you can become.

Best move is to get your education so you will have money to live off of and help promote your music. You are never ensure a spot as a "Famous" singer but with time you will likely have a growing fan base big enough to live off of your music career alone.

It's possible but not guaranteed.

No, you cannot. Sorry, but that is not allowed. There are already far too many famous singers and the Registry of Musical Performers is no longer admitting anyone else for a generation.

• John

It's the same with all things in life but especially in the arts. Forget about becoming famous and concentrate on being the best singer you can be. If you really are that good then the fame part comes with that. Yearning for fame in itself is not going to gain much of anything.

If you have a good voice, I don't see why not Alfonso.

• Sandy

tell the world who you are. most of the things you experience as you get older, are the same things everyone has. so write what you feel. learn how to read and write music. 

Can you, sure it's possible.  Will you, who knows.