promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 2 months ago

Nude resorts?

Are nude resorts and beaches fine with children?

Fourteen

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago

If their parents and the kids are fine with being totally bare in the presence of others who are as bare as they are, why not?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You must be 21 in the US.

• Mark
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes, but resorts won't allow you to go there on your own. You have to be with family. Beaches are okay, but you might get some strange looks (or approaches) if you are alone.

• 2 months ago

I agree with anonymous to a certain extent.  Many nudist resorts tend to be adult only and cater to an alternative liftstyle.  As MS stated, there is one that bills itself as family friendly but I would just do your due diligence

I don't think you will find as much of a stigma going to a nudist beach like Haulover, though

Have been to many FKK beaches in Europe - the ones in Croatia are my favorites.  Naturism is much more widely accepted there

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This varies by particular resort.  Some are adult-only, so you would have to check on the details of where you might visit.  There is actually one in the Orlando area (since this is posted in the Orlando section) that IS family friendly.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not in the United States, no.  In various places in Europe, like Scandinavia and Germany, yes.  It's a cultural difference.  In the United States, nudity and nudism is more often seen as sexualized, so the private resorts that have allowed children have run into opposition within their nearby local communities and being accused of pedophilia or encouraging pedophilia, which most often results in them getting shut down, whereas communities tend to look the other way and let it go on so long as everyone is a consenting adult.  Were you to try to bring a 14-year-old child into a nudist resort in the United States, like those in Key West or on Lake Michigan or on New York's coast, the resort would promptly turn you away.

• 2 months ago

Actually, many encourage bringing them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.