Is corona virus a zionist conspiracy ?

that’s what they are saying 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Hello Anon,

I believe I may have found, after some considerable research, information equating to a similar level of acumen as that of the Asker's question:

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/internat...

I hope this helps.

Robert.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

No, it is a Chinese product in a Wuhan lab which, through accident and incompetence, has bee released first to the Chinese population, and through Global connections, around the world.  You can see this through the dispersal patterns this virus has displayed.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Guys...just leave the Jews alone. They are the way they are because they have been persecuted by White people and now taking it out on the Arabs (well they had to take it out on someone and they can’t defeat the Whites). 

• TNO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We've known about coronaviruses for quite a while now. It'll be insane to blame all in the coronavirus family on Israel, when it's clearly a natural phenomenon. 

Now, there are those who blame the novel coronavirus COVID-19 (a certain type of coronavirus) on Israel, as they blame anything and everything they don't like on Israel. There are those who engage in COVID-19 is Israeli conspiracy theories. The thing is.... most people reject that. Even a lot of Israel-haters!  Whoever "they" is, they clearly don't represent everyone. It's clear that COVID-19 came up in a completely different part of the world and spread without the influence of a major Zionist plot or whatever. People who actually care about dealing with the worldwide crisis don't really engage with this conspiracy theory because it does nothing to actually help them.

• ...Show all comments
    • Robert
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

The Palestinians have a problem of domestic violence against women, while deceiving the world it is all Israeli’s fault for causing Palestinians “stress” by Israel deploying an economic-blockade - a blockade due to Palestinian rocket attacks.
      See:
      http://palestine.unfpa.org/gender-based-violence

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I agree with Mintee.

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
    • Warrior972 months agoReport

Probably because she's your Saudi-Loving Israel supporting "Muslim" sister lol

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

everything these days is a conspiracy...

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm presuming by "they" you mean antisemitic conspiracy theorists.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No that’s just crazy talk 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Stupid, malicious  ignorance. Others  blame China/Russia/USA.

• Sofia2 months agoReport

https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/harari-on-the-world-after-coronavirus/

• 2 months ago

That's what no one is saying except the usual Jew haters.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.