Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

What do the green rings around my eye mean?

My eyes look like this photo, do I have hazel eyes? They're just rings, I'm all healthy, so what does this mean? 

You have brown eyes. 

The green rings on their own may be meaningless, but an optician would be a good start in finding out whether they can be a symptom of anything to be concerned about.

I’ve seen similar rings before which were attributed to a past history of serious illnesses which can result in, or be caused by, nutritional dietary deficiencies, such as anorexia or just very poor dietary choices. But they’re unlikely to be the ONLY causes.

Nobody here can use that photo alone for diagnosis. Doing so requires at the very least images of both eyes, plus the chance to take a medical history from you and to conduct a general medical examination. 

• k w

find an Iridologist, I knew one, he was quite skilled...just do a 'Yelp" search with zipcode......maybe, 'you're not ripe yet'...old joke....

Brown eye and potential health issues. Looks like you also had some health issues in past.

They can mean stress or sleeplessness. Only an expert can make a diagnosis:

http://healingartscentre.net/your-eyes-reveal-your...