Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys ยท 6 months ago

What's a common misconception people have of you?

That I am a lesbian, because I keep rejecting men. I have lost count in how many men have show interest in me.

That I'm fearless.ย  I put on a good show but it's so far from the truth.

• Ramiro

That im a thug, its not my fault i was born with a thug looking face. Its in my Aztec DNA to look this way.ย 

That I'm stupid, lazy, and don't like people. What all those annoying pricks don't understand is that my IQ is well over 32 psi and I can't find a job that will let me watch tv all day.

That I give a phuck what they (people, the gossips), think.

When I was young & in education, I was completely broke. Living from a part-time job, student loans, etc.

People openly mocked me for not finding a job, and again when continuing from college into Uni. Apparently I should have take ANY job available.

I took it all on the chin.

Afer Uni, when I bought my house, supercar, and motorcycles -ย  all in my own hard-earned cash (no loans), the silence was deafening.

After the dot com bust, I was on the down again. Selling assets to make ends meet. 'People' reveled in this, thinking I was down for good. I even drove trucks during this market down-turn, and was not embarresed to do so.

But again, I KNEW I should be offended by this open ugly jealousy, (and joy) from others at seeing me not prosper. But I didn't mind one bit.

When I was re-hired, I heard 'well how did THAT happen', and so on.

The Mrs. and I are now on our 5th title deed, and now they just stfu. But the jealousy is right beneath the surface, and key jealous comments do escape lips, during get-togethers, events, night's out, etc that reinforce this ugly truth.

But again, thats up to them.

like the other guys said about being quiet, people think that i dont talk which is complete BS

That I'm quiet and 100% kind... LMAOOO when rly I act silly around my friends and I can be a baddie as well ;) idk how to act in front of my family lol

That I am a nasty b@stโ€™rd which is completely wrong; as my parents were married when I was born

i think the funniest one is from jack@ss saying im a fat 40 years old bald guy who stocks shelves at walmartย  nothing is farther from the truth i dont even shop at walmart i believe you get what you pay for and cheap chinese crap is not a reliable product... my pant size is 30/30 and has been 4 decades its never gonna change

Because of how I look (lots of tats and piercings), they think I'm mean, tough, a loser... 9-5 job making great money, own my own home, and would sooner give you the shirt off my back and cook for you than punch you. I mean, I can punch you, LOL, but that's not my style.