Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys ยท 6 months ago

What's a common misconception people have of you?

77 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favourite answer

That I am a lesbian, because I keep rejecting men. I have lost count in how many men have show interest in me.

• 6 months ago

That I'm fearless.ย  I put on a good show but it's so far from the truth.

• Ramiro
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

That im a thug, its not my fault i was born with a thug looking face. Its in my Aztec DNA to look this way.ย 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That I'm stupid, lazy, and don't like people. What all those annoying pricks don't understand is that my IQ is well over 32 psi and I can't find a job that will let me watch tv all day.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

That I give a phuck what they (people, the gossips), think.

When I was young & in education, I was completely broke. Living from a part-time job, student loans, etc.

People openly mocked me for not finding a job, and again when continuing from college into Uni. Apparently I should have take ANY job available.

I took it all on the chin.

Afer Uni, when I bought my house, supercar, and motorcycles -ย  all in my own hard-earned cash (no loans), the silence was deafening.

After the dot com bust, I was on the down again. Selling assets to make ends meet. 'People' reveled in this, thinking I was down for good. I even drove trucks during this market down-turn, and was not embarresed to do so.

But again, I KNEW I should be offended by this open ugly jealousy, (and joy) from others at seeing me not prosper. But I didn't mind one bit.

When I was re-hired, I heard 'well how did THAT happen', and so on.

The Mrs. and I are now on our 5th title deed, and now they just stfu. But the jealousy is right beneath the surface, and key jealous comments do escape lips, during get-togethers, events, night's out, etc that reinforce this ugly truth.

But again, thats up to them.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

like the other guys said about being quiet, people think that i dont talk which is complete BS

• 6 months ago

That I'm quiet and 100% kind... LMAOOO when rly I act silly around my friends and I can be a baddie as well ;) idk how to act in front of my family lol

• 6 months ago

That I am a nasty b@stโ€™rd which is completely wrong; as my parents were married when I was born

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

i think the funniest one is from jack@ss saying im a fat 40 years old bald guy who stocks shelves at walmartย  nothing is farther from the truth i dont even shop at walmart i believe you get what you pay for and cheap chinese crap is not a reliable product... my pant size is 30/30 and has been 4 decades its never gonna change

• 6 months ago

Because of how I look (lots of tats and piercings), they think I'm mean, tough, a loser... 9-5 job making great money, own my own home, and would sooner give you the shirt off my back and cook for you than punch you. I mean, I can punch you, LOL, but that's not my style.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.