Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited Kingdom · 2 months ago

Do Not Understand Why Amazon Wont Cancel My Order!?

Ordered two things and only one of them got cancled both were on prime delivery and asked reason because one of them been boxed up ready to be sent out tommrrow. Replayed back saying your going to be wasting your time why cant you just cancel and dont send it outn just keep getting same responce. I wont aceept the delivery tommrrow and box will go back to the same place. Do not understand why cant amazon just take the box back now while its still there!

You passed the time limit to cancel. And they don’t do special circumstances. 

I don't understand how there is any connection with taxes here.

Its all a conspiracy against you. Really.

Once an order has got a certain way through an order, they can't stop it - it'll need to go out and be returned.

They have a pretty fast paced system to deliver stuff to you as quick as they do, stopping that might not be as easy as you think.  I'd just return the extra when you get it.