What do I do if I get my 3 turns in Monopoly, I don’t roll doubles, and I can’t pay the 50$ to get out of jail?

Standard game rules apply...

At any point you're in debt, you must find a way to raise funds (sell buildings, mortgage properties or trade with other players) to pay the debt OR declare bankruptcy.

As you are aware, declaring bankruptcy will take you out of the game & all your properties will go to the bank in their state prior to the the debt being incurred (so if you mortgage a property before declaring bankruptcy, the mortgage gets reversed automatically as if you never did it).

Under standard rules, the bank will immediately auction off your properties in their current state (so any mortgaged properties stay mortgaged with the bank in the auction) to the highest bidder.  If there are no bidders for a property, the bank takes full custody of the property & places it back on the market in it's unmortgaged state.  Any players who purchase the mortgaged properties must immediately pay to unmortgage the property (110% of the mortgaged price) OR pay the interest on the mortgage (10% of the mortgaged price).

House rules regarding the bank taking custody of properties in a bankruptcy scenario may vary (as some many forego the auction process).

You get disqualified and lost.

Assuming that you really CAN'T pay it

that you don't have houses or properties that you can mortgage

then

you are bankrupt, you lose