Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 5 months ago

What is the appeal of hourglass figures?

My measurement is 4-2-4 and my hips and boobs get in the way of everything. I don’t like the small waist either. I’d much rather have a wider waist, smaller hips, small boobs, and a decent butt since I don’t have one. Or a pear shape.

• Dave

The true appeal of a woman is her personality.  After all, there have been plenty of beautiful women who were total shrews (Elizabeth Taylor), and plenty of average women who were nice to be around (unfortunately, they were all married).

• Lili

We are conditioned by evolution (which occurs over time in the context of proven experience) to regard a small waist and large breasts and hips as signs of health and fertility in a woman.  Men certainly are. They respond to a woman whose well-padded hips and thighs suggest that she is well-prepared for pregnancy and childbirth, and whose breasts suggest that she would provide ample nourishment for a child.

A small waist may also suggest that she hasn't yet given birth or at least hasn't had many children, so she is likely to be younger and healthier.

big boobs                             

Ferillity and looking great in clothes. 

I actually have the smaller boobs, and hips, but I still have the 24" waist. By that ratio I'd have a 48" chest, my God that is huge.  I was topless model in college with my 34B chest so it's not really necessary to have those numbers to be interesting, and no guys I can't show the photos here, you know that.

You don't make sense. What is 4-2-4? In any event, you have to work with what you have, unless you spend a fortune on plastic surgery.

• Teresa

like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives...

some people just like it

the problem with is as you get fatter and fatter you getter bigger and bigger

a lot of people seem to like it