With Corona Virus, how often are you supposed to wash or sanitize your hands?
Need time limit. Like every 1 hour? Every 2 hours? Every 30 minutes?? What would you do??
- el staplerLv 55 months agoFavourite answer
Any time you touch a surface that potentially other people have touched. So pretty much every time to touch a door handle, rail, tabletop, chair, dildo or money
- Anonymous3 months ago
when i am home alone only after i have been outside i come in and wash my hands
- A HunchLv 75 months ago
- who do you live with, who are they around.
- what are you doing and touching.
If you 100% stay an home and live alone, then you wouldn't wash your hands more than normal.
If you are a police officer and your spouse is a nurse and you are doing childcare for others when your co-workers are at work, your hands are going to fall off from washing so much.
- 5 months ago
After each masturbation session, lol
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Donnie PorkoLv 75 months ago
Whenever you touch something that a lot of people also touches.