promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you Fear the Corona Virus?

Do you Fear COVID-19 ?

also why, or why not?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No. If I do get covid 19, I will either die, or I will not.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Not one bit. Wash hands and don’t touch your face, that simple. And in our area, 4 people have it. Out of 477,000..... Sooo that’s roughly a 0.000008385744235% chance of getting it...... 

Source(s): Google (:
  • 2 months ago

No I do not fear it

• 2 months ago

obviously because it is a life killer virus.in order to stopping the virus,we inside have to make the spirit of staying in home.the alarming it"s much dangerous for elder people..so we have to work together and stay safe...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I really do fear it.   I have some of the conditions that could make the virus very bad for me if I were to get it.   I go to work each day where I am forced to interact with lots of people and I know that under these conditions it's just a matter of time......Sad

• 2 months ago

i do not fear the Virus, but i am concerned - i am specifically concerned with joggers exercising in local parks - their breathing is increased and they are possibly exhaling 3 - 4 times further than a person taking a stroll - with their arms pumping they take up to 2 persons width as they run and generally they are oblivious to other park users and are by and large selfish in their pursuit of exercise - i would encourage everyone to exercise - but do it in a way that is responsible - walk don't run and before any joggers post a reply to this opinion - yes i am a jogger and have resulted to vigorous walking instead for the reasons listed in this comment and i would urge you to do the same. 

• anon99
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I don't go where other people exercise

• 2 months ago

Yes, at this time it should be taken seriously, anyone young or old or in between can be seriously hurt by it.  Vaping was thought of as safe, but it is not.  Both affect the lungs.

• It's scaring me a bit, since my area is in a sate of emergency as of yesterday. But life should go on as 'normally' as it can. Keep informed and read up on it, usually people are scared of what things they don't know about. 

I'm still trying to be positive. As I'm an essential worker I still have to work. If I think about Covid 19 too much, I would get too distracted. 

• 2 months ago

Yes, everyone does fear the corona virus specially the elderly, it is fatal to them because they have low immune system. People are dying from this virus and yet there's no cure to it. 

• Kira2 months agoReport

Not everyone.

• 2 months ago

I don't want to get it because I'm at high risk of having a bad outcome. That doesn't mean I'm sitting, shaking with terror.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.