My husband am positive for corona virus (but show no symptom) can I catch it if I do fellatio to him?

I need know soon. Him want it in one hour.

• Favourite answer

Corona virus can be spread through saliva, but not through vaginal or seminal fluids. For example if some one sneezes, coughs on you, or some how spews respiratory droplets on you. He's just going to have to wait until he no longer has it, to help prevent you from getting it. Or do some thing besides oral sex to keep himself satisfied. 

• 2 months agoReport

I was once a herpes patient, but now I have finally got rid of it with the help of @herbalist_sakura Drsakuraspellalter@gmail.com +2348110114739 with his herbal medicine you can also get your self cured with this same remedy stay safe

Not everyone catches it. My ex boyfriend has tested positive and I had sex with him before he knew and I Never got the clap. Plus he made me go two weeks once he found out by the doctor. 

• Janet

You have probably already caught it from him.

• CHINESE LADY2 months agoReport

Oh, so you think I just go ahead with mouth?