Drama Section: What is your favorite Legal Drama TV Show?

IMO: Perry Mason

HM: Law & Order: SVU, L.A. Law, How to Get Away with Murder, Ally McBeal, The Practice, Boston Legal, Law & Order (Original Series), and JAG

Another Honorable Mention: Matlock.

Perry Mason has always been my favorite.

I enjoyed all those mentioned. However, during a period of immense boredom, I watched something on TV I would never have considered - and was surprised at how good it was and became addicted. And that is drama from the UK. Shetland is currently number 1 in my book, Silent Witness is top, top stuff - and has been running for nearly 20 years. Midsommer Murders, DCI Banks, A Touch of Frost and New Tricks (tho that has been discontinued after running for many years - I still watch and enjoy the repeats). I like them because the plots are always intriguing and never as you'd expect - even for someone like me who always guesses them . .   Give them a try.  BTW- SOMETIMES you might want to use subtitles, because some characters' accents are so thick. Still, it's worth it. I promise.

How to get away with Murder. Sad it’s almost over 

• LilyRT

Boston legal was my favorite.  love denny crane and Alan shore. great bromance. 

How to Get Away with Murder

• Sal*UK

Loved LA law, now really into NCIS - loved JAG but seem to have seen them all. Quite like law and order too.

• Olive

Law and Order: SVU

Perry Mason is my favorite. I also like Matlock. 

Mine was LA Law as they dealt with relevant issues in an intelligent manner.