Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 2 months ago

What should the consequences on China be for giving the world coronavirus?

• L

Complete Isolation, just like North Korea.  China can NEVER be trusted ever again.

Nothing, since nations/ or countries aren't responsible for natural diseases.

• Hans2 months agoReport

Their bio lab in Wuhan from which this leaked should be permanately closed. And they should have to repay all costs associated to each country harmed. The W.H.O. should also be abolished as they had prior knowledge of the risks at Wuhan. All operating bio labs should be permanately closed.

This was their germ warfare, not just a virus started by bats.  Every country should go after them one way or the other.

We deserve an apology  coming from them and a promise of not eating raw animals ever again

• Hans2 months agoReport

Their bio lab in Wuhan should be permanately closed. And they should have to repay all costs associated to each country harmed. The W.H.O. should also be abolished as they had prior knowledge of the risks at Wuhan. All operating bio labs should be permanately closed.

Every country should declare war against China. People who can go, and have legal credentials to travel by air, and water should go to China, and kill everyone there.

There is already information online about how the coronavirus started to spread. I have not read anything yet about China's goverment saying how people got infected, but this information is already online.

The first video I seen was with a Chinese doctor who got infected by some of his patients, and then he died from the coronavirus. Next I watched other videos that talk about the coronavirus. The main hosts are actually bats. What I don't understand is how did bats in China get the coronavirus.

I doubt China can defend themselves against all other countries.

It's my understanding that China is not cooperating with President Trump in answering hard-pressed questions about COVID-19--and whispers allege China also refused to answer questions posed to them by Russia on the matter as well.

Basically, it appears THE WORLD isn't happy with China right now--so I can foresee the creation of an World Allied Front--something historically unheard of before--- standing united, demanding China answer questions about COVID-19. 

So I logically expect that shortly after the CDC gives the U.S. and World the ALL CLEAR--RESUME NORMAL LIFE, expect the United Nations to demand China be put on Tribunal ( trial ) to which the evidence will condemn China and WORLD-WIDE GLOBAL sanctions will be put on China. 

Given the super size of China, however, they'll likely adapt to being totally cut off from the World Allies---even with their chummy Communist tie with Russia gone. 

And it's likely going to take THE WORLD, putting aside differences, and working together to recover---without China's help. 

• Hans2 months agoReport

The Communist Party of China is financially liable, through gross neglect, for the damaged from this epidemic

• Beaster2 months agoReport

There goes that debt yo.

Sanctions for the next 30 year's!

• humpty

What should the consequences be for the leaders who downplayed the danger while they adjusted their stock portfolios?

• Beaster2 months agoReport

Time will tell 

I know the best way to get them back! Continue to use their children to make our overpriced Ivanka shoes! haha take THAT Chinese virus people!

• Beaster2 months agoReport

Only face to face works for me