Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 6 months ago

can i get a piercing during corona?

i wanna get my nose pierced but i didn’t know whether it was a good idea during the outbreak? i’m 16 and healthy, if that makes a difference 

• LM440

The piercing is not the issue.  The contact with others is the matter for concern.  You cannot get the piercing and maintain the suggested personal distance from the piercer.  Also, you need to consider everyone in the shop.  

I know it's hard to wait for something you want.  I've been staying home and just cannot wait to return to normal but personal safety is a large concern now.

• Aaron

Many people find it repulsive,why do som people do that

• Liz

Please dig out your common sense and use it. Stay away from people. Jesus said: Really, what good will it do a man if he gains the whole world but loses his life? (Matt. 16:26)  

Source(s): jw.org

You should probably wait.

• Nat

your nose piercing can wait. stay inside

• Iva

WHY  NOT WAIT?? YOU TOOK  9 MONTHS TO BE BORN!! UP TOYOU TO GET THE RISK!!!

I think doing the piercing during coronas won't do any harm, but it would be better not to

No contact with people is a good idea during this time, even for trolls.

Someone on here said the other day all piercers have shut down. Too much close contact.