Drama Section: What is your favorite Medical Drama TV Show?

IMO: The Good Doctor.

HM: House, M.D.; E.R., Grey's Anatomy; Doogie Howser, M.D; Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman; St. Elsewhere, Chicago Med, Nip/Tuck, and Chicago Hope

St. Elsewhere! Loved that show!

• mom

I love the Good Doctor, Freddie Highmore is great doing the part. I also Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman also and Chicago Med

The Good Doctor but I mainly watch for Freddie Highmore 

They're all the same show, and I don't particularly like any of them.  I don't like procedural shows in general.  Procedural cop drama, procedural forensic drama, procedural courtroom drama...they're all the same and I am routinely amazed by how willing people are to watch shows that basically all follow the same basic tight formula with search & replace on the names and terms being the only differences.

I am curious about The Resident because Emily Van Camp is in it, and I ADORE her.  But I haven't watched it because I know it's going to be the same formulaic garbage.

The Good Doctor. If nothing else Freddie Highmore is great as Shaun Murphy.

i used to watch dr quinn a lot growing up, i really liked it