Why do people stay at home due to corona virus corona virus fear?

• Cathy

Because in a police state  if they do not do as the government tells them to do they will be killed or put into a FEMA camp

It is very contagious, spread through droplets from an infected human to another human.  It is currently 20 percent fatal.

for safety reasons.......................

Becuase everyone  that is stays at home will be delivered a giant Lasagna via a drone. Happy isolating *thumbs up *

to stop it spreading obviously 🙄 🤦‍♀️

people stay at home just for fun.

so that coronavirus doesn't spread anymore than it already has.

• A.J.

If you are at home, with nobody coming in an out, for a few weeks, if you have the virus you don't infect anyone else. If you don't have the virus you won't catch it while home alone. If nobody did anything, billions of people in the world would get sick, tens of millions dead and in hospitals. Some areas are less affected, and to stay that way, stay isolated.

Here is some data out of China where they are past the worst part and now recovering.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/20/health/covid-19-rec...

As we know it so far, highest risk group would be Men, Type-A blood, old in age, underlying conditions

Even if your risk level is low, how would you feel to kill someone because you got them sick?

I have no idea but I never do.

• Michailas2 months agoReport

We have a potential killer over here. 

You don't have to stay home, you can go to areas that are not high in population, like a park, you just are not supposed to go places that normally have a high volume of people.

• ♥Sweetness♥

Yeah, I suppose so, if you are in an area that is highly populated. I am fortunate that I live in a rural area with a lot of open space. so I have it a bit better. Stay safe and well.