promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How many decades should Israeli war criminal Yoel Cohen spend behind bars for his ruthless slaughter of innocent Palestinians?

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

This question should be also to all Zionists, all convinced Zionists are war criminals.

Yoel is a poor minder, similar to simple simon or simple minded.

• ...Show all comments
    • Robert
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Palestinians launch rockets from hospital grounds:
      https://www.algemeiner.com/2014/08/04/finnish-journalist-who-confirmed-hamas-using-al-shifa-hospital-to-launch-rockets-dismayed-viral-coverage-ignores-her-intended-narrative/

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

NO Time. Why the Term Palestinian is MADE UP!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Who’s that Irish man? 

• TNO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't remember if Yoel has said whether or not he has served in the IDF. I don't believe he has, and would guess he got a religious exemption; however, there are units designed to accommodate conscripts like him so who knows? 

In any case most of those enlisted in the IDF don't kill Palestinians, whether they be hostile combatants or normal civilians caught up as collateral damage. So chances are, if he served, that you can't pin specific deaths on him. Still, the IDF does not condone wholesale slaughter of Palestinians, so if he actually did murder a whole bunch for no good reason they'd lock him up for you. I'd hope for a long time in this scenario but, clearly, I don't believe that Yoel has killed a single person.

• ...Show all comments
    • Robert
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Just to be clear, as a correction: Having re-read my copy of contributor Yoel Cohen's guff, there were in fact fourteen falsehoods/libels against me, including: "a [Christian] missionary in disguise ...", "Messianic Jew", and "anti-semite".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Life time for the good of Palestinians

• Warrior972 months agoReport

100% True. He should get life in solitary confinement 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yoel your beard is getting longer...... xD

• 2 months ago

The same a Yasser Arafat who killed many.

• 2 months ago

Pray to the Lord that you won't ever be sentenced to prison 'cause you'll wind up being Bubba's bitϲh for sure, fаg lips.

• 2 months ago

Leave Yahoo now.

• 2 months ago

A Palestine Muslim they are really not believed in Jesus at all

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.