How many decades should Israeli war criminal Yoel Cohen spend behind bars for his ruthless slaughter of innocent Palestinians?

This question should be also to all Zionists, all convinced Zionists are war criminals.

Yoel is a poor minder, similar to simple simon or simple minded.

• Robert

Palestinians launch rockets from hospital grounds:
      https://www.algemeiner.com/2014/08/04/finnish-journalist-who-confirmed-hamas-using-al-shifa-hospital-to-launch-rockets-dismayed-viral-coverage-ignores-her-intended-narrative/

NO Time. Why the Term Palestinian is MADE UP!

Who’s that Irish man? 

• TNO

I don't remember if Yoel has said whether or not he has served in the IDF. I don't believe he has, and would guess he got a religious exemption; however, there are units designed to accommodate conscripts like him so who knows? 

In any case most of those enlisted in the IDF don't kill Palestinians, whether they be hostile combatants or normal civilians caught up as collateral damage. So chances are, if he served, that you can't pin specific deaths on him. Still, the IDF does not condone wholesale slaughter of Palestinians, so if he actually did murder a whole bunch for no good reason they'd lock him up for you. I'd hope for a long time in this scenario but, clearly, I don't believe that Yoel has killed a single person.

• Robert

Just to be clear, as a correction: Having re-read my copy of contributor Yoel Cohen's guff, there were in fact fourteen falsehoods/libels against me, including: "a [Christian] missionary in disguise ...", "Messianic Jew", and "anti-semite".

Life time for the good of Palestinians

• Warrior972 months agoReport

100% True. He should get life in solitary confinement 

Yoel your beard is getting longer...... xD

The same a Yasser Arafat who killed many.

Pray to the Lord that you won't ever be sentenced to prison 'cause you'll wind up being Bubba's bitϲh for sure, fаg lips.

Leave Yahoo now.

A Palestine Muslim they are really not believed in Jesus at all