promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

USA Death and Confirmed cases are keep increasing. Any thoughts to share?

All Health and Human Services Agencies, especially hospitals, medical and nursing facilities, schools, policies departments, army are under fire. What can you share?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • :)
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Under fire for what? Hospitals workers are the angels in this storm. They’re doing all they can, even though the government isn’t helping enough, and society keeps stealing PPE.

As a nursing student 2 months from graduating, and as a CNA, I’m proud to be apart of healthcare even more in this moment. We truly are heroes.

• ...Show all comments
    • :)
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Quarantine slows the spread so that hospitals aren’t overwhelmed. Let’s be considerate of our healthcare workers.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

PANIC !!! - people are still dying from the "common" flu, car violence, pill violence, and gunshot wounds.  Deaths are bad, but there is too much media hype.

• 2 months ago

To be honest, I think at least in my community is spreading slower than anticipated.

It's 500,000 people. 

Our first case was last Tuesday and as of today we have 14 total cases.  However, 3 are already considered recovered. 

I know it takes up to 2 days for test results... but we aren't even doubling every 2 days. 

• ...Show all comments
    • A Hunch
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Also remember, testing is only worthwhile if you get a positive test.  A negative test doesn't mean you don't have it - it means that 1) you don't have it  2) you have it but not enough to show up in the test 3) you got it after the test. 

• 2 months ago

i wish this was all over, tired of things getting shut down

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It's past time for the Federal and State governments to act. Trump has called it a war, but he's hamstrung the fighters at the frontline, that is, medical staff, by failing to ensure they have all the tools they need, like ventilators, masks, hazmat type suits and test kits. It's like sending soldiers to the frontline without boots, rations and weapons. Time for Trump to activate those emergency powers he's already signed into law.

• ...Show all comments
    • Amy
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The president - especially one who loves border security - could have quarantined sick people who entered the country. He could have used the money set aside for a national emergency to start manufacturing those ventilators and PPE. Instead he wasted months of lead time ignoring the problem.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.