So the Premier League have extended the delay till 30th April ?

What happens if we're still not ready by the 30th April ? Do they delay it till May ? June ?

What happens with the Euro 2020 and Olympics this summer I wonder.

Interestingly, how will the Corona Virus affect the summer transfer window ? Especially Serie A ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • jimmy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favourite answer

At the moment no one knows what the f^ck to do. There are so many things to consider. Even if they play behind closed doors, what's to say that supporters won't gather outside the stadium as they did at PSG? There's players contracts and summer transfers to consider, also new kit and sponsor contracts. It's a total cluster f^ck.

• RED
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Cancel the season. Hit the reset button. That's the fairest outcome to 99% of the teams. Sorry Liverpool but you haven't won it yet. Same way Norwich isn't relegated yet. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The Olympics and Euro will start in 2021. 

The FA Cup should be postponed or abandoned. It is not as important like the EPL. The EPL should start again by late May-mid June. I hope Liverpool will be declared champion. Under no normal circumstances could Man City turn around the situation anyway.

Maybe they have a game between Juve and Inter and whoever wins, will be champion.

• 5 months ago

I would guess most of these things get cancelled or delayed even more. Especially FA Cup and Premier league matches

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

As I heard it the Euros have been cancelled till 2021. I don't know about the Premier league and FA Cup 

• 5 months ago

I hasn't happened yet

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

African footballers in Europe are in trouble

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Why would you ask about the euros when it's already been announced it's been postponed until 2021. You're such an alcoholic 

• hate to say this but i just don't think we'll be getting any football this season and prob this year, don't read this wrongly but i'm glad, other than having games behind closed doors,  which is not ideal..terminating was the best solution....seriously i wouldn't read too much into a recomencement.....any risk is too much risk....regardless of titles, money   saving relegation winning trophies and anything else..yes it's not great but in terms of football it'll be the lower league teams  everywhere around the globe..which have the most to worry about...

YNWALFC

• J
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The Euros are already off till next year. The Leagues say they intend to complete when they can. It may be that they have to play 3 games a week, behind closed doors.  Probably the same for CL/EL; they need to be resolved for next years qualifications. Japan says the the Olympics will go ahead; not sure they will - predict that there would  be mass withdrawals if they did.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.