promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
John asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

What is happening so people who have paid for football on Sky Sports?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

They get extension isn't it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

tough so you  worry about sky sports  whilst people  die?

• 2 months ago

Sky Sports is not just football its everything lol

so you're all screwed

i use to have sky sports but not any more.

a week ago they showed a classic,  Forrest v West Brom  - Clough vs Big Ron ^_^

lol

• 2 months ago

Serves u right. I've always thought Sky is a waste of money anyway. Use Now tv instead so u only see the games u really want to see.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ryan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They should start showing Fifa 20 games on Sky. They are doing it in Spain setting up a league for pro footballers to play fifa and show it on tv

• yep this was my first thought when football was cancelled lol, and the commercial companies will also be complaining in a similar vain " they paid a premium price, to secure airetime, "when PL and other rights football was played," they are going to be saying, we are not that interested in advertising now, for that amount of money, you have no product to secure....and as a result sky BT etc would get paid less, my guess is this has already started, as will or has the customer situation, if things don't go according to plan, i'm just trying to be pragmatic..the advertising companies only use advertising to increase profits, so it is not a critical variable, on the other hand for sky? BT etc, slightly different situation...hopefully it doesn't come to all this but i have my doubts..

• August
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Not having it,i am not sure but i should image they will extend your contract 

• J
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You get archived sports; not Sky's fault.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.