Are you interested in human evolution?

E.g. Homo Habilis

Cro Magnon Man

Homo Sapiens

Home Sapiens Sapiens

I find it really fascinating, am I'm really interested in this subject. It is really amazing, to think that 5 million years, apes were living on this earth, roaming around Africa, then develop bipedalism. Learned how to use stone tools, built fire and then formed the civilizations we know today.

Yes it's fascinating, and I encourage you to read more about it. 

The period around  5 million years ago is when humans lineage branched out chimpanzees. You might be interested in learning about the severe climate change in East Africa that caused this split.

You seem to focus on Homo sapiens (Cro Magnon is just the colloquial word for European Upper Paleolithic Homo sapiens and Homo sapiens sapiens is only used when discussing about other extinct Homo sapiens subspecies (idaltu, neanderthal, denisova).

But the whole period of australopithecine hominization (5 to 2 mya) is fascinating too. And so is the following spread of H. Ergaster/erectus and related subspecies over the 3 connected continents. 

5 million years is not nearly enough for an ape to evolve into a human being without help. And if they did why are there monkeys who just don’t give any sign of evolution? 

Think about this a bit more. The primitive intelligent beings on earth (I’m not saying apes) had a lot of help to evolve so fast in the Sumerian civilization (one of the oldest civilizations known to us) which was amazingly evolved. 

• ob1knob

What kind of "Help" are you thinking of? 
      God(s)? Astronauts? Anunnaki? All of the above? 
      Or are you just mixing up thousands and millions? 

• CRR

Science does not support the hypothesis that humans and apes had a common ancestor within the last 10 million years. 

Homo Habilis and Cro Magnon aren't even valid taxons. 

"Contested Bones" by Sanford & Rupe is the result of more than four years of intense research into the primary scientific literature concerning those bones that are thought to represent transitional forms between ape and man. This book’s title reflects the surprising reality that all the famous “hominin” bones continue to be fiercely contested today—even within the field of paleoanthropology. 

https://www.contestedbones.org/

• ob1knob

Questioning if humans and apes have a common ancestor is meaningless. 
      Humans ARE apes 
      Do pigeons and birds have a common ancestor? 

Yes. Archaic Africans built fire and tools long before black Africans existed. 

Being nothing more than a quark myself, it would be nice to be a human some day. But from here to there is a vast empty space. Lot's of evolving involved.  I am not too good at that.  Perhaps that is why I just stayed back here as a quark.  Just unable to make it that far I guess. 

Yes, I was interested in human evolution when I was still a teenager. Took a course in physical anthropology in college, even though it was not required for graduation since I was a science major but not an anthropology major. It was then that I learned that humans last shared an ancestor with the chimpanzee 5 million years ago. Fascinating. I have been out of college for a while, but I kept myself informed as much as possible about the latest scientific findings.

Very much. I answer questions in the Anthropology section of Yahoo answers all the time.