Allie

What would you do if you developed a crush on a gay guy?

• 2 days ago

I did before. I just enjoyed the crush.

I'm lesbian and I'm always getting crushes on straight girls, it's so SO annoying. There's nothing you can really do except wait for it to go away

I would think of things that would turn off my liking for him. Like imagining him making out with a man or  dressing up as woman. 

I would actually be kinda ok with it 

• GB

When I was 14 or 15, there was a new boy at my school, who I found very attractive. As far as I know, he wasn't  gay - but he turned out to be a new teacher. I just kept my thoughts to myself, knowing he would not be allowed to date a student, and because of the teasing that I'd get from other students if they knew of my crush.  Eventually, I told a former class-mate when we were in our forties, to find that she also had a crush on 'Sir'.

• Edna

If I had a crush on a guy and I found out that he was gay, I would still date him if he asked me out. Gay guys are great dates. They never pressure a woman to have sex with them at the end of a date.

• GB

From Edna's answer she would have liked purely platonic dates as a teenager.

• edward

Some women think that they can change a man...they can’t. All they can do is give up

My wife always says, gay guys have the best bodies and the biggest D___.

You might as well have a crush on a wheelbarrow or a tree.  Look around, turn on your Gaydar and find a straight guy that rocks your world, he’s out there.  

• Jill

I would have a good laugh at myself.  

• Bob

If I suddenly developed a crush on a gay guy, I would marvel at the way my sexuality was suddenly able to do a 180 degree pivot at this point in my life.

I think it's pretty unlikely after more than 5 decades as a straight male, so if I suddenly did start to bat for the other team, amazement would be my primary reaction.