promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Allie
Lv 4

What would you do if you developed a crush on a gay guy?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 days ago

I did before. I just enjoyed the crush.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 weeks ago

I'm lesbian and I'm always getting crushes on straight girls, it's so SO annoying. There's nothing you can really do except wait for it to go away

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would think of things that would turn off my liking for him. Like imagining him making out with a man or  dressing up as woman. 

• 2 months ago

I would actually be kinda ok with it 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • GB
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

When I was 14 or 15, there was a new boy at my school, who I found very attractive. As far as I know, he wasn't  gay - but he turned out to be a new teacher. I just kept my thoughts to myself, knowing he would not be allowed to date a student, and because of the teasing that I'd get from other students if they knew of my crush.  Eventually, I told a former class-mate when we were in our forties, to find that she also had a crush on 'Sir'.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If I had a crush on a guy and I found out that he was gay, I would still date him if he asked me out. Gay guys are great dates. They never pressure a woman to have sex with them at the end of a date.

• ...Show all comments
    • GB
      Lv 5
      2 weeks agoReport

From Edna's answer she would have liked purely platonic dates as a teenager.

• edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Some women think that they can change a man...they can’t. All they can do is give up

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My wife always says, gay guys have the best bodies and the biggest D___.

You might as well have a crush on a wheelbarrow or a tree.  Look around, turn on your Gaydar and find a straight guy that rocks your world, he’s out there.  

• Jill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I would have a good laugh at myself.  

• Bob
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

If I suddenly developed a crush on a gay guy, I would marvel at the way my sexuality was suddenly able to do a 180 degree pivot at this point in my life.

I think it's pretty unlikely after more than 5 decades as a straight male, so if I suddenly did start to bat for the other team, amazement would be my primary reaction.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.