promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 2 months ago

How can I cause infertility on myself ?

I never want kids (please don’t tell me I might change my mind in the future ) is there any way or something that I can do to make sure I have a low chance of getting pregnant besides birth control options? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

STOP FUUCCKING and only SUCK AND SWALLOW...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Drink fluoridated water, eat "normal" food, take vaccinations, use your wlan a lot and you stay without children. 

• 2 months ago

1.  Don't have sexual intercourse.

2.  Have a tubal ligation operation.

A woman's fertility is related to natural hormone production.  There are many different hormonal birth control options.  Many women use these for decades.  Women who determine they never want to have children can choose an elective surgery to tie off the tubes where the eggs enter the uterus. This is a permanent birth control solution as is a hysterectomy.  

• LizB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Find a doctor willing to perform a tubal ligation on you. That's tough to do if you're under 30, though.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Never have sex, or just swallow.  But if your in that situation.  An implant is probably your best bet and it lasts 5 years.  If your going to have sex, a hormonal birth control is your best bet and go old school with the birth control.  None of these lowest dose new options.  Lower dose = higher failure rate.  

• Barry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes. You can become celibate. That's a certain way of avoiding pregnancy.

Or you can have your Fallopian tubes tied. That works 100% too.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.