Medical question people with Doctor degrees only?

If you were stabbed in between the shoulder blade in the spinal cord how long until it affects you to the point you can't move I am really pain resistant so I want to know if I can still get my attacker

Can I also get a list of places where if I get stabbed I can still get my attacker before I'm dead

• Elle

Medical question people with Doctor degrees only?  OK, this I gotta see!  I'm not willing to risk my license on a hoodlum with too much testosterone!   List of places...  request denied.

please read the gospel of John and talk to jesus this is an insane question friend

• Orla

I have a Doctor Degree with a minor in Stabbed in the Spine. Normally you can move fine for two or three days with a knife in your spine. That should be plenty of time to get revenge on your attacker. Unless he is a Ninja. That would take more time. As for a list of places you would need to ask a doctor with a degree in Revenge Locations.

• Edna

If you're stabbed between the shoulder blades and into the spinal cord, the effect has nothing to do with your pain resistance. You won't be able to get your attacker. You'll immediately be paralyzed from the shoulders down, and you'll stay paralyzed for the rest of your life.

If the stabbing is so severe and so deep that your spinal cord is cut completely in two, you'll die.

There is no list of places where you could get stabbed and still get your attacker before you die. For example, you might get stabbed in your stomach and survive with surgical intervention. Or, you might get stabbed in your stomach and it could do so much damage that you would die. In either case, after you were stabbed you wouldn't be able to get your attacker because you would be in too much pain to do so.

I suspect that YOU are the attacker in this scenario. You're asking this question because you want to stab someone and get away with it. I'm sending this to the FBI

• Dillon2 months agoReport

O no I'm just a survivalist and I want to live as long as possible alone cuz it's safest if anybody finds me I'm probably doomed

And why would doctors be on here answering stupid questions????

• KaleyK

Still  huge variables involved ... stabbed with what?  A fork?  A bolo knife?  A slow grinding stab?  An arrow from a compound bow?  Just touching the spinal cord?  100% severing the spinal cord?

• Edna

If you're stabbed in the spinal cord, you might not die but you'll be paralyzed for the rest of your life. If the spinal cord is 100% severed, you'll probably die, if you're not paralyzed.

• Bill

If the spinal cord was cut you wouldn't be able to move. If the blade was close to the spinal cord you could still be at risk of paralysis.

• Dillon2 months agoReport

That being said if the spinal cord was cut you wouldn't be able to move any Lim

WTF? Go to the hospital

• Dillon2 months agoReport

You're being attacked you don't have time the only thing you can do is attack the attacker before you die and hopefully you can get to the hospital