Nouman asked in SportsTennis · 4 months ago

Which is easy learning dancing or learning tennis?

Tennis was easier fo  me to learn.

• Kev

Learning to dance I would think!

I say you stick to what you like doing, even if you are not good at it initially, you will find success in the long run.

I have played a bit of tennis and believe me it is not as simple as the pros on tv make it look like.

• Chuck

I would say dancing is easier, since you don't have to hit the ball with speed, accuracy, spin and variety *at the same time* as you're running around the court.

To be fair, though, both dancing and tennis take huge amounts of time and work, if you hope to be a world-class performer or player.

Australian footwork coach David Bailey:   "Tennis is a dance, and the ball is your partner."

I'd suggest that for most, it would be learning how to dance.   For that you not only have to learn the steps, but have a sense of rhythm.   Something not everybody has.

• David

No clue. I stumble all over myself at both.

Learning dancing I would say.

it depends on you.  if you are more sporty, I guess Tennis is easier.   Dance is an art.  some people have, some dont.   I always think dancing is for women because when a man dances, it doesnt look nice....