Syuzanna asked in Social ScienceSociology · 3 months ago

What did you do? How did you feel?

Go without media for ONE day. That means no television, no Iphone, no facebook, no radio, no magazines, nothing…give an account of how that day went.

I haven't done this in a long time. It felt great after a while. I was more connected, refreshed and creative. 

I've done that many times. It feels weird for like an hour, then everything is fine. You're mostly in your thoughts. I went for a run for a few hours. That's when you'd think I was a genetically modified super human lol. 

I did that the other day.  I went up to my friend's home and we spent the day walking around on her property and playing board games.  It was alright.

• amy

Ive done that heaps with just listning to music or reading or thinking. I like thinking. Sometimes I can just sit there a think for days straight.

• audrey

Nope. No can do. I would be nuts. Well, maybe if I had a 12 pack....

i could do all that, i just couldnt go to all the places i usually go to cause they all got cancelled, didnt make me feel very good

No iPhone? That's okay because I have a Samsung. You just played yourself.