promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Syuzanna asked in Social ScienceSociology · 3 months ago

What did you do? How did you feel?

Go without media for ONE day. That means no television, no Iphone, no facebook, no radio, no magazines, nothing…give an account of how that day went.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I haven't done this in a long time. It felt great after a while. I was more connected, refreshed and creative. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I've done that many times. It feels weird for like an hour, then everything is fine. You're mostly in your thoughts. I went for a run for a few hours. That's when you'd think I was a genetically modified super human lol. 

• 2 months ago

I did that the other day.  I went up to my friend's home and we spent the day walking around on her property and playing board games.  It was alright.

• amy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Ive done that heaps with just listning to music or reading or thinking. I like thinking. Sometimes I can just sit there a think for days straight.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nope. No can do. I would be nuts. Well, maybe if I had a 12 pack....

• 3 months ago

i could do all that, i just couldnt go to all the places i usually go to cause they all got cancelled, didnt make me feel very good

• 3 months ago

No iPhone? That's okay because I have a Samsung. You just played yourself.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.