Big d asked in SportsMartial Arts · 2 months ago

If you musturbate alot with one hand?

Will people be able to tell u r stronger in one arm?

Your dominant arm will usually be a bit stronger than your other arm. So if you're right-handed, your right arm will usually be the stronger one.

I'm right-handed, but I've always masturbated with my left hand. My right-arm is slightly stronger than my left arm, but the muscle memory in my left hand makes it far easier to masturbate with my left hand than my right hand. If I masturbate with my right hand, it's more forced and less enjoyable. I have much more control when using my left hand in this capacity. Long story short, you're probably going to have more dexterity than strength in this regard. If a difference in strength were noticable, people would not know that your strength improved through masturbation.

Absolutely... especially if you masturbate them for their benefit as well.

UR IN WRONG CATEGORY.

TRY MENS HEALTH.

It'd be an awkward world if you could.

No. Look at lobsters. You can tell if it’s right or left handed based on which claw is bigger. If you’re right handed, your right arm is going to be bigger than your left arm because you use it a lot more. 

No, trust me...