Edd S
Edd S asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 6 months ago

Are Peerless, Delta and Moen still reliable brands of kitchen faucets?

Yes. Put a magnet up to any faucet to be sure it's made of brass. Never purchase a foreign made knock-off because magnetic materials will corrode very fast. 

Still the standards....

• funnel

No. Just the Leakfershur and Totalcrap brands.

Yes.  I prefer Moen.

I don't exactly know whether these companies are exporting or not. The brands which have origin in China should be avoided for the time being.

yes, indeed. i have several of each in my house

• Edwena

Yes. Look at the various workings of their products. They are not the same. Make you selection based upon your criteria price, design, parts, repair. Delta has some faucets that turn on and off by touching the faucet. Keeps your wet hands from dripping all over the handles.

Are any of them made in the USA?  My brother builds cabinets for a living and he recommends the ones made in the USA.

• Dze

i always went with moen because its easy to find parts to rebuild them hanging in any hardware store ..