I am way out on a tiny Pacific Island with no Cov-19 cases...?

However, my business concludes in one month.

If I go to my Thai home, I face two weeks quarantine.

If I goto my UK home, who knows what will be in effect then? And how much the spread will have occured?

So even if its on my 'own dime' , do you think I should just stay here until this all blows over?

Obviously if you can remain away from the places that have virus it is a good idea.

OTHERS can still travel to your Island. Think for a moment what facilities are available should it get to your island.

A month from now is too far to know what the situation might be anywhere.

ARE YOU in good health?

IF that is true most recover at home and do not need hospital care should they become infected.

I face two weeks quarantine. TRUE and it is something many countries are doing. Self quarantine is not JAIL.

The virus does not care what passport you hold.

A month from now you might not have an option on a place to go.

Your temporary HOSTS may want you out. A month from now things will change what the changes are NO ONE knows.

• Anyone Know?2 months agoReport

Awarded best answer - since I posted this - I actually got the flu (and on penecillin now), but this answer referred to the healthcare aspect, and since having had to see it (6+hrs in a waiting room with over 100 people for TWO doctors), I now know that I'd stand no chance if I got China virus here

• Even better... Find a deserted island to stay on alone

If you can I would. If you're not a citizen of this place perhaps you can speak with its immigration authorities to see if you're allowed to remain longer.

That's a good plan if you have the resources to do it and it won't affect your job.

• Anyone Know?3 months agoReport

...and herein lies the final consideration. Next job looks to be four to eight weeks out, if I agree to take it.

• audrey

If you can afford it, stay there. Less chance of dying.

• Anyone Know?3 months agoReport

Sort of what I'm thinking.