Can I tattoo a valid driver's License to my arm?

If I don't want to bring my wallet everywhere, can I just tattoo my license to my arm so I can drive without it?

• PAMELA

No, a tattoo would be no proof, you could put any number on your arm could'nt you? they have no way of knowing if it is real or not.

Sure go ahead--and I can't wait to see what happens if your license is ever confiscated. Will they simply cut it out of your flesh? Remove your arm? 

You trolls are getting weirder every day.

going to be a pain to update.

• Mystic

No, dumba*s. If you want your ID to be valid, it has to be a government issued photo ID. Your license has to be issued by your county DMV/BMV. Have some common sense. A tattoo on your arm IS NOT valid and it will NOT stay up to date. Use your brain.

no           .

You can get a tattoo of anything you want. 

• kelvin

no you can't as it wouldn't be valid

You are a true credit to your race.

The police would laugh in your face, don't be so ridiculous.

• Mark

Of course not.  And you can't tattoo a picture of your mobile phone to your arm and expect a picture to work like a phone, "because you don't want to carry it around everywhere".